This visa allows you to:
- take part in workplace-based training to enhance your skills in your current occupation, area of tertiary study, field of expertise
- participate in a professional development training programme in Australia.
This visa is not appropriate for persons whose sole intention is to work.
This visa allows you to come to Australia on a temporary basis to:
- work as performer in the entertainment industry
- participate activities at the invitation of an Australian organisation
- participate or observe in an Australian research project
- work in a skilled position under a staff exchange arrangement
- participate in high-level sports competitions or sports training programs
- participate in approved special program
- do full-time religious work
- be employed as a superyacht crew member
- do full-time domestic work in the household of certain senior foreign executives
- participate in a government endorsed event.
This visa is for people who want to travel to Australia to:
- do short-term, highly specialised, non-ongoing work
- in limited circumstances, participate in an activity or work relating to Australia’s interests.
Generally the stay period allowed is up to three months but up to six months may be considered in limited circumstances if supported by a strong business case.
This visa allows you to come to Australia on a temporary basis:
- in relation to a bilateral agreement (Government Agreement stream)
- to represent a foreign government or to teach a foreign language in an Australian school (Foreign Government Agency stream)
- to do domestic work for a diplomat (Domestic Worker stream)
- as a person with statutory privileges and immunities (Privileges and Immunities stream)
- to participate in the program of seasonal work (Seasonal Worker Program stream).
This visa is closed to new applications.
The Training and Research visa is for people who want to come to Australia on a temporary basis to undertake occupational training, conduct or observe research as a visiting academic or participate in a professional development program.
Actual processing times are dependent on a number of factors.
Labour agreements enable approved businesses to sponsor overseas workers when there is a demonstrated need that cannot be met in the Australian labour market and standard temporary or permanent migration arrangements are not appropriate.
کلیه خدمات ارائه شده توسط این شرکت، از طریق شرکت های معتبر که زیر نظارت وزارت علوم، تحقیقات و فناوری یا وزارت کار، تامین و رفاه اجتماعی هستند ارائه میگردد.
- بازار پرشتاب مسکن استرالیا در ماه گذشته استراحتی کوتاه کردJune 1, 2017 - 11:35 am
- شهرهای خارجی شبیه به شهرهای استرالیاJune 1, 2017 - 11:30 am
- مزایا و پرداختی های بیکاری در استرالیاJune 1, 2017 - 11:25 am
- چگونه مدارک دانشگاهی و تجارب کاری خود در خارج از استرالیا را به معادل استرالیایی آن تبدیل کنیم؟June 1, 2017 - 11:20 am
- چگونه با استفاده از خدمات Jobactive می توان کار پیدا کرد؟June 1, 2017 - 11:17 am
Please contact us on : (03) 9521 7577
- Monday-Friday: 9am to 6.30pm
- Saturday: 10am to 2pm
- Sunday: Closed